Greg & Graduate School
Sticking Around: Cambridge in the Late Sixties & Early Seventies
In My Mind I’ve Done It
Married Life & Moving Around
Back to Cambridge & the Second Beer
The Sequel In New York
Reconnecting with Friends
The Three Amigos: That’s What We’ve Become
Creativity, Rigor & Redemption
Working Together, Renewing the Field
Living the Life of a Humanist
Preserving the Past for Posterity
The Wife Narrates her Life Story:
College Days in Boston
Enter Greg: Courting Rituals at Harvard Summer School
Greg Courts Holly and All Her Friends
Graduate School: Why Don’t you Put Albert Lord Together with the Mu’allaqat ?
Love and Marriage
Memories of Home: Single & Collective
Holly’s Survival Guide:
- First, you are going to have to stop being so single-minded.
- Then you’ll have to learn how to braid hair.
- You’ll have to start listening to really stupid music.
- Learn about earrings and sneakers.
- Betsey Johnson. Learn about children’s clothes.
And he did it. Greg delivered. He learned all these songs. He could actually be heard singing.